Izandla Group is a company based in Johannesburg specifically focusing on civil engineering and the built environment.
With a high level of expertise and experience, the company is positioned to offer its clients a complete construction solution on a vast range of projects form roads and infrastructure to general building and structural projects.
Managed by a group of young spirited individuals Izandla Group guarantees quick turnaround times and professional service at all times.
Our area of focus:
- Road Markings
- Mass Earthworks
- Sub-surface Drainage
- Installation of Road Furniture
- Installation of Wearing Courses
- Storm-water Drainage Infrastructure
- Milling and Recycling of In-situ Layers
- Construction of Concrete and Structural Steel Bridges
- Installation of Sewer Networks
- Construction of Waste-water Treatment Plants
- Construction & Rehabilitation of Sewer Handling Treatment Ponds
- Construction of Manholes
- Construction of Pump Stations
- Installation of uPVC, Steel, HDPE pipes
- Construction of Water purification plants
- Installation of steel tank water reservoirs (ground and elevated)
- Construction of above ground and underground concrete reservoirs
- Construction of concrete chambers for valves and telemetry systems.
- Brick Work
- Wet Trades
- Iron Mongery Works
- Precast Retaining Walls
- Construction of Platforms
- General Setting out and survey
- Precast and Cast in-situ Reinforced slabs.
- Concrete footings; bases; columns and slabs
- Basic and Decorative paving for walkways and driveways
- Earthing of high masts
- General Fencing around sites
- Construction of Lattice and Concrete Towers
- Concrete Footings including hold down bolts
- Installation of underground optic fiber cables
- Platform preparations for high mats (antennas).